ultimele mesaje   |   reguli  |   ajutor  |   lista membrilor
Ultima vizita a fost

Index www.parinti.com > Copiii >Pana la 1 an > News Kraken
< subiectul anterior :: subiectul urmator >
subiect nou  raspunde
autor News Kraken     
NimBeri

30.11.2021 6:05   News Kraken  citat 

San Francisco-based Kraken exchange announced today that it is listing Shiba Inu, but it has taken an unorthodox approach to listing. Instead of making an official announcement, Krakens Product Manager Brian Hoffman, challenge Shiba Inu fans liked the post at least 2,000 times.

This, of course, is an easily achievable goal for one of the fastest growing crypto communities.

The tweet currently has more than 54,000 likes, so there is a possibility that SHIB will be listed on Kraken tomorrow.

sus

Denunta
NimBeri

30.11.2021 9:49     citat 

Today is the big news day. I can't even understand which of this will be more important to me. I read experts about the share of crypto in investments for 2021. And I found an article about algorand-price-prediction. It actually sunk into my brain. Now I am thinking about how to change my crypto portfolio.

sus

Denunta
Josen

19.01.2022 7:03     citat 

In September, the tokenized dollar - the USD Coin (USDC) cryptocurrency - was already actively used, and the purpose of its creation was to replace USDT, which previously existed on Poloniex as a settlement tool. In addition, the new digital asset was supposed to solve the problem of volatility. As far as this has become possible, and what else is interesting about the stablecoin, we will figure it out.

sus

Denunta
Karloss

19.01.2022 8:44     citat 

I recommend this cool resource to anyone who dreams of easily earning cryptocurrency and having fun at the same time https://duckdice.io/dice/usdc-usd-coin. This site has been operating since 2016 and is constantly innovating in games with various types of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the owner of almost any cryptocurrency will be able to play, enjoy the gambling process and earn.

sus

Denunta

< subiectul anterior :: subiectul urmator> 
Data este GMT + 2 Ore
subiect nou  raspunde
mergi la: